On Nov, 5 2020
It's that time of year where we all are getting into the holiday season!
While we all have great intentions to eat right, we may be flexing our calorie allowance a little more than normal, and that's totally fine.
It's all about balance, which is why we are bringing you this delicious Cranberry Overnight Oats healthy recipe right to you!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk any kind (dairy or plant-based)
- 2-3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- To a sealable container (like a mason jar) add the rolled oats, chia seeds, salt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and fill up with milk.
- Stir everything to combine, or close the container and shake to combine.
- Refrigerate the overnight oats base overnight or up to 4 days.
- In the morning, warm the oats if desired. Top with 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce (or more to taste). Stir in the cranberries and enjoy.